Extending my banner

Saturday 18 June 2011

"I know"


Everyone has heard the Term " I know" come from a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints who shares their Testimony.

Why do we say that?  I had a personal experience the other day, while trying to share my Testimony with a man, he stopped me and said " this sounds like something I have heard before".

So how do we really know that God loves us, or that Jesus Christ suffered and Died for our sins?

How do we know that the Bible is the word of God ?

How do we know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God?

How do we Know that God Exists ?

Brothers and Sisters, because we have Intelligence, our conscience and the Light of Christ.

 Do we really have to see or feel something to know it is there? If we did that would not be Faith. "Faith is not to have a perfect Knowledge of things, therefore if ye have Faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true."

Our Knowledge comes from our experience, that is the beauty of life we came to gain experience!

I do know the Truth and I know it because God wants me to know it! It is my personal Conviction, my Testimony isn't bore to show someone how much I know, it is there to Invite others to taste of the Goodness of God through their personal Experience.  Experiences with the spirit follow naturally when a person is willing to experiment upon the word. This is how we come to feel the Gospel is True.

It is an Invitation to see if God will bless that individual like he has me. Our Conviction comes from the Holy Spirit, he lets us know the Truth, he invites us to ask God. The Holy Spirit and God work together to fulfill our Heavenly Fathers work and Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment