Extending my banner

Friday 10 June 2011

His Infinite Love and Mercy. I am a Mormon ( The Finale)

So How do I Find Forgiveness when I cross that Fence?

I make mistakes everyday, some bigger than others, I used to not recognize them or even worry about them, until I actually strived to know my Savior and Friend Jesus Christ.


First of all the Scripture is true John 17:7, "If any man will ado his bwill, he shall cknow of the doctrine."
I tried to run from my mistakes, our heavenly Father doesn't want us to do that, instead he wants us to come to him and acknowledge that we are broken.

It starts one day at a time, I started to find forgiveness day by day through sincere, consistent prayer and scripture study. It came because I gained a personal realization of who Jesus Christ is and why he is so important in my life!

And it continues to come as I serve the Lord and nourish my relationship I have with him. I know that I am Literally a Child of God, I know he cares about the little things in my life and I know that he wants me to be Happy.

Repentance is not a bad thing or a scary thing, It is true desire to give up worldly desires for spiritual desires that are a whole lot better! We don't recognize that, but he does and he is in control.

I can Always Find Forgiveness, when I cross the Fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment