Extending my banner

Thursday 22 December 2011

His birth, his ministry, and Atonement

This Christmas I have had a lot of time to reflect on "the reason for the season"- Christmas songs that we love to sing and the Christmas hymns, setting up hundreds of Nativity displays from all over the world, and to finish off, reading the accounts of many looking forward to the birth of Christ because of the signs given.  As I was helping set up different Nativity sets I couldn't help but think about different parts of the world. There are many Nationalites which rejoice at the birth of Christ. The Prophets of old testified of his birth, Isaiah tells of Christs birth, his ministry and Atonement. 



Jesus Christ really came to this earth and suffered and died so we could return to our Heavenly Father. This is the reason why we celebrate his birth. He lived a perfect and sinless life. Although he was tempted, he never gave in to temptation. I testify he is the Savior and Redeemer for you and me, for all nationalities, and for the world.  He taught and teaches us the way. His teachings have been restored. I love him and I will be forever grateful for what he has done for me. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment